Peptinnovate will exploit nature’s ingenuity
Peptinnovate is a biotechnology company, founded in 2011, that seeks to unlock and exploit a natural phenomenon utilised by Mycobacterium tuberculosis (TB) bacteria in order to evade the host’s immune system. TB bacteria secrete proteins which have been shown to modify the immunological and inflammatory response in both man and preclinical studies. These proteins and derived peptides form the basis for Peptinnovate’s drug discovery and development strategy.
Revolutionary treatments for inflammatory disease are urgently required. Nature has provided a solution and Peptinnovate will unlock and exploit that potential by progressing our proprietary molecules through the preclinical and clinical phases in both acute and chronic inflammatory diseases.
- Inovio, MedImmune and Penn unite to fight the flu on DARPA's dime
- Meet Unum, a new immunotherapy biotech with Fidelity, Atlas and Sanofi in its corner
- Omeros halts a Phase II Huntington's trial over alarming rat results
- AbbVie's $55B deal for Shire is officially dead. Now what?
- Despite a mid-stage miss, Cytokinetics is taking its ALS drug toward Phase III