Peptinnovate will exploit nature’s ingenuity
Peptinnovate is a biotechnology company, founded in 2011, that seeks to unlock and exploit a natural phenomenon utilised by Mycobacterium tuberculosis (TB) bacteria in order to evade the host’s immune system. TB bacteria secrete proteins which have been shown to modify the immunological and inflammatory response in both man and preclinical studies. These proteins and derived peptides form the basis for Peptinnovate’s drug discovery and development strategy.
Revolutionary treatments for inflammatory disease are urgently required. Nature has provided a solution and Peptinnovate will unlock and exploit that potential by progressing our proprietary molecules through the preclinical and clinical phases in both acute and chronic inflammatory diseases.
- Sanofi and Innate Pharma team up on anticancer ADCs
- Takeda inks a $270M stem cell deal with Kyoto University
- UPDATED: The FDA challenges Genervon to release data from controversial ALS study
- AstraZeneca's '$3B' lung cancer drug impresses in a Phase II race with Clovis
- Drew Fromkin tapped to lead Langer's Blend Therapeutics