Peptinnovate will exploit nature’s ingenuity
Peptinnovate is a biotechnology company, founded in 2011, that seeks to unlock and exploit a natural phenomenon utilised by Mycobacterium tuberculosis (TB) bacteria in order to evade the host’s immune system. TB bacteria secrete proteins which have been shown to modify the immunological and inflammatory response in both man and preclinical studies. These proteins and derived peptides form the basis for Peptinnovate’s drug discovery and development strategy.
Revolutionary treatments for inflammatory disease are urgently required. Nature has provided a solution and Peptinnovate will unlock and exploit that potential by progressing our proprietary molecules through the preclinical and clinical phases in both acute and chronic inflammatory diseases.
- Ampio calls off a $30M IPO for its men's health offshoot
- Amgen, AstraZeneca's brodalumab beats J&J's Stelara in 2nd PhIII psoriasis showdown
- J&J hopes third time is the charm for antitumor agent Yondelis
- Belgium's Promethera banks $31M for orphan disease R&D
- What are the odds? Pfizer-AstraZeneca merger chatter heats up